Monday, August 6, 2012

Traveling By Elephant

A lot happened in this dream, but this was the part that sticks most in my head.  I was trekking between two countries, trying to deliver a message to someone. I was crossing a range of purplish mountains, traveling down a narrow road, riding an elephant. The elephant was decorated with red silk and had a saddle on him. It was a clear, starry night with a full moon. There was no sense of urgency at all, just calm as I absorbed the beauty of my surroundings. There was a slight breeze blowing, and the faint sounds of wildlife in the background, but beyond that, everything was silent.  It was really beautiful and peaceful.

This is an open contest.  If you would like to submit artwork for this dream, click "Submit Artwork" on the right side of the screen.  Be sure to mention the name "Traveling By Elephant" somewhere in your email.  Leave comments for the author in the comments section below.  Submitted by queenz22.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a very serene setting, and the description was excellent. I was able to picture it perfectly. Now, if only I had any artistic skill...

    ReplyDelete